Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pre-recorded "Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God"

Ladies, I have an ill daughter today so have recorded this to have it here for you to listen.  My apologies about not being "live" this morning, but we need to take care of our babies :)

If you feel led, we would ask that you pray for our Jenna who woke up with a slight fever and congestion.  Yes, it happens that fast with her.  We are hoping and praying it can be taken care of with antibiotics and not another visit to the hospital.

I'll keep you updated
weary not in well doing!

http://www.archive.org/details/MorningMotivationDay7

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these encouraging words! I so need this encouragement right now. I am loving this Morning Motivation series.
    Bless you and praying for your precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete